Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Walking in a Winter Wonderland...


Amazing to wake up this morning to see somewhere between 6 and 8 inches of snow on the ground! In April! Old Man Winter sure is having a hard time letting go. But regardless, it was absolutely beautiful. I have to admit, I love fresh snow. You know, the kind that is just wet enough to cling to all the branches. Breath taking!


Though, more snow is predicted for Friday, I know it won't be long before everything is green! We are all looking forward to that! Especially Nathan, who told me yesterday, "It's like we're stuck in a pattern! Spring, Winter, Spring, Winter, Spring, Winter!" He said this very unhappily, I must add. :)

On a different note... Alysabeth had more teeth work done on Monday. Poor girl was pretty sore the past few days as they had to do a baby root canal and put on a silver cap. She, unfortunately, will have much to do with the dentist over her lifetime. :( Being as I am with the dentist, I feel for her. I wish she could have been blessed with good strong teeth!

She was pretty depressed about having a silver tooth, worried that people would tease her. But, I think she is getting use to the idea. Plus, I told her that I was sure silver teeth under the pillow were worth a lot more then a regular one! :D

Aye, dere she be! Pirate Alysabeth and her silver tooth! ;) Argh!!

Blessings!

Photobucket

No comments: